Golden Opportunity from collaborated Efforts of two Educative Nations to promote the well being of interested students, Provided that this is true, at that point here is an awesome chance to apply for the Government of Japan – Government of Rwanda Scholarship offered the Government of Japan.
The honor is open for Rwanda candidates who wish to embrace the graduate degree program for the scholarly year 2020-21.
About Scholarship Institution
Established in 1947, the Government of Japan is a protected government where the intensity of the Emperor is restricted and is consigned essentially to stylized obligations. It is separated into three branches: the Legislative branch, the Executive branch, and the Judicial branch.
For what reason would it be advisable for you to join this program? Their vision impacts all that they do and making an advantages bundle that mirrors the manner in which individuals are esteemed. They are effectively employing personnel and staff to go along with them in changing their vision into the real world.
- University or Organization: Government of Japan and Government of Rwanda
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and travel allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Republic of Rwanda
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the Republic of Rwanda.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be in good health
- Have three years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the application
How to Apply
For empowering with this educational award, applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree program at the eligible institution. After taking confirmation, students can complete the online application form to win the award opportunity.
Note: The scholarship provides tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.