David Oyedepo Foundation is offering full tuition scholarship for African students to study at the Covenant University and Landmark University for undergraduate degrees.
About Scholarship Institutions
The process of founding Covenant University (CU) started in October 1999, one month after the dedication of Faith Tabernacle in Ota. The university is a product of the Liberation Commission and was established the World Mission Agency and the Living Faith Church Worldwide. Covenant University opened on 21 October 2002 in Canaanland, Ota, with a Pentecostal Christian mission ethos. It was founded by David Oyedepo, the presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, who is chancellor of the university.
The process of founding Covenant University (CU) started in October 1999, one month after the dedication of Faith Tabernacle in Ota. The university is a product of the Liberation Commission and was established the World Mission Agency and the Living Faith Church Worldwide. Covenant University opened on 21 October 2002 in Canaanland, Ota, with a Pentecostal Christian mission ethos. It was founded by David Oyedepo, the presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, who is chancellor of the university
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2020
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to citizens and residents of African Countries
To be taken at (country): Nigeria
Schools: Covenant University or Landmark University
Field of Study: Programs covered the DOF Special Scholarship Award are: Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, Petroleum Engineering, Architecture, Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Economics, Accounting, Animal Science, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemistry
About the Award: The David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and Landmark University, Nigeria.
Offered Since: 2015
he David Oyedepo Foundation Special Scholarship Award is open to Young Africans who:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
How to Apply
Read the application instructions and complete the online applications http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/ Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents stated on the webpage.
- essays and required submissions must be completed the applicant. Under no circumstance is any third party expected to write essays on behalf of applicants.
- Each applicant must be available for online interviews that would be scheduled upon completion of application.
- Proof of Admission to Landmark University is required only at the point of award. Hence applications can be submitted before admission letters have been received.
Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level