University of Swansea manufacturing and material Academy is inviting interested candidates all over the united kingdom and European Unions, who wish to undergoes research programs at the university of Swansea.
About Scholarship Institution
Force Roll Ltd is an innovation improvement organization situated in the North East of England. It is building up an inventive dainty film photovoltaic (PV) innovation that depends on 3D designed substrate reasonable for high throughput move to-move (R2R) producing. As a major aspect of its scale up advancement, it is hoping to create R2R affidavit of Perovskite into its protected design. PRL innovation has been shown at +10% utilizing turn covered perovskite into its adaptable smaller than usual module stage, however is presently during the time spent scaling all procedure parameters to R2R.
The task will be situated inside SPECIFIC as a major aspect of Professor Trystan Watson’s examination gathering. Explicit is a National Innovation and Knowledge Center drove Swansea University, working cooperatively with Universities over the UK. Explicit has noteworthy ability and aptitude over its group and offices. Abilities at SPECIFIC identify with the printing, covering and lifetime testing of utilitarian materials and the improvement of empowering advances that help the change from research center seat to industrial facility floor.
The SPECIFIC PV scale-up and soundness look into movement is now completed at Swansea University’s new Bay Campus office and is housed in reason manufactured offices which incorporate another strength testing and cleanroom printing office.
- Characterisation of Power Roll architecture structure including electrode and transport materials positions, thickness and properties
- Optimise perovskite formulation to match material architecture of PRLs substrates utilising standard spin coating deposition techniques
- Assist PRL team to develop optimised material architecture based on analysis form IV data
- Develop process for scale up printing of perovskite to adequately fill PRL microgrooves architecture
- Develop optimised post processing of perovskite to accommodate variations in perovskite thickness
- Demonstrate scalability of printing process on large R2R format
- Transfer knowledge to PRL and assist in purchase of equipment suitable for PRL scale up
- We welcome applications from candidates with an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1), or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
- Normally, we would expect candidates to have met the University’s English Language requirements
- Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to UK/EU candidates only.
- The scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £20,000 p.a. for a period of four years.
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the online application form.
Informal enquiries about this scholarship are welcome and may be directed email to: [email protected].