University of Adelaide is awarding full scholarships in masters and PhD for interested candidates who wish to go Post-Graduates studies in Australia, Available for Degree in philosophy in any discipline.
About Scholarships Institution
The University of Adelaide is a world-leading university that was founded in 1874.
The university provides excellent and brightest teachers and staff assign to awarding the greatest education for their applicants. It is also an international training hub where many countries are studying here.
It provides advanced knowledge, creative solutions, and solving study problems. It offers various learning programs.
- University or Organization: The University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: PhD and Masters degree in Philosophy
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand students
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants must be citizens of Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD and Masters degree in Philosophy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, you need to accomplish the following criteria
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the reward, students have to take admission in PhD and masters degree in Philosophy at the University. After being registered, applicants will automatically be considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Note: The bursary will be awarded for three years’ full-time study for the PhD, and up to two years’ full-time study for the Master of Philosophy, with a stipend of $28,092 per annum
- Each winning candidate will be eligible to receive research support funding from the grant of up to $10,000 during their study
- Applicants will get $5000 for masters students