Western Caspian University is pleased to report the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for recognized worldwide candidates who wish to seek after bachelor’s, aces and doctoral (PhD) degrees in Azerbaijan.
This grant plans to empower and uphold competitors with amazing scholastic execution from low-pay nations to learn at Western Caspian University.
About Scholarship Institutions
Established in 1991, Western Caspian University is a private college in Baku, Azerbaijan. It has six schools, 25 majors, 180 personnel, and roughly 1500 understudies.
Why learn at Western Caspian University? WCU offers understudies the chance to pick up the important information and abilities to stay aware of the requests of a quickly developing world
- University or Organization: Western Caspian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Full and merit awards
- Number of Awards: 11
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Low-Income Countries
- The award can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Low-Income Countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate, postgraduate, and Doctoral degree coursework, offered by the Western Caspian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of low-income countries as defined by World Bank
- Aged below 35.
How to Apply
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a CV, academic transcript, previous degree certificates, and motivational letter with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificates with excellent academic achievement.