The Honorable minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, here interested and qualified Nigerians in 2020/2021 nomination computer based test (CBT) for the federal Government Scholarship award.
A. Bilateral Education agreement (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies attainable in Russia, Morrocco, Algeria, Zambia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia.
- Post-Graduates (PG) studies enable in Russia (for those who first degrees where obtained from Russia) China, Hungary, Turkey, Zambia, Japan, Mexico, South Korea ETC.
2.0. Qualified Candidates are advised to:
- visit federal ministry of educations websites www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal scholarships ICON on the home page:
- Read guideline and then complete the application from online
- Print the Examination slipo
- Note/warning: Double entrance will be disqualified:
3.0. Field of Study\
- Undergraduate Level- Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Science, Mathematics, Languages, environmental science, Sports, Law, Social Science, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine,(very limited) etc
- Post- Graduate Level ( Masters Degree and PhD) in all field
4.0. Criteria for Eligibility
- Undergraduates Scholarships: Applicants for undergraduate degree courses must process a minimum qualification of five(5) distinction (As & Bs) in the senior secondary school certificate, WASSE/WAEC ( may/June) only in the subject relevant to their field of study including English language and mathematics. certificate should not be more than two(2) years old (2018/19) for non-Africa countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019). only age limit is from 18-20yrs
- Post-Graduate Scholarships : Applicants for post graduate degree courses must hold a first degree with first class or atleast second class division. The applicant who are previous recipient of foreign awards must have equal atleast two(2) years Post qualification experience practice in Nigeria. Applicants must have completed the NYSC program and the age limit is 35 yrs for masters and 40 years for PhD.
- NYSC Discharge or exemption certificate only are accepted: