We are committed to making Elmhurst University an affordable option for students from around the globe.
That’s why we offer unusually generous merit-based scholarships to international students.
Depending on whether you’re applying as a first-year student or a transfer, you may be eligible for merit awards worth as much as $20,000 each year.
About Scholarship Institution
Elmhurst awards merit scholarships on the basis of several factors, including academic achievement, artistic talent and membership in the United Church of Christ. The University also awards international student grants to help support the cost of tuition.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Awards: $20,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants must have high school certificates with a good record.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Elmhurst University.
- Applicants must submit proof of English proficiency.
How to Apply
If you have finished secondary school and have not attended university, please submit:
- An application for admission
- A transcript including all years of secondary schooling (if your transcript is not in English, we also require a certified translation)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
If you have attended university already, also submit:
- A course-by-course evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or World Educational Services (WES) for college or university coursework completed outside of the U.S.
If you have completed university and wish to pursue a graduate degree, please also submit:
- An official course-by-course and credential evaluation ECE or WES, in English, of all university transcripts, as well as original copies of the transcripts/degrees.