unded by the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (Mistra). The program aims to mainstream an advanced and inclusive understanding of environmental communication in research, policy and practice in order to effectively support sustainability transformations. It draws on a transdisciplinary approach that involves researchers from diverse disciplines at Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Uppsala University, Lund University, Borås University, University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), Charles University Prague, and University of Texas as well as a wide range of societal actors to harness existing thinking, co-develop new insights and approaches and translate these into communication practice.
Be accepted into a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast
• Not have an equivalent qualification to the one for which they are currently applying
• Have a First-Class Bachelor Honours Degree, or show equivalent level of achievement with other academic
qualifications or professional research experience
• Applications are welcome from both Domestic and International students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a Higher Degrees by Research program at the University of the Sunshine Coast. After that, candidates must submit an application for an HDR Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Students must download and submit a research proposal, evidence of academic background, and evidence of research publications/experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.