University of London is offering PhD scholarships, open for the UK, European and International students in different departments.
The scholarships are offered to encourage the students for research in any of the School’s key research areas for the academic year 2020-2021.
Located in the heart of London, the City, University of London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions. It is ranked as the 351st best university in the world.
About Scholarship Institution
University of London offers world-class education and a large number of employment opportunities for students. At the City University of London, students can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- candidates must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a good honors degree (normally no less than a second class honours degree or an equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject. Exceptionally, if the first degree is in a different subject area, a university can consider applications from those with a good Master’s Degree in a relevant subject or extensive professional experience in the area of their proposed research
How to Apply
Candidates are strongly instructed to discuss your application in advance with a potential supervisor in the School. Please visit the research degrees web pages below for further information. Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, Mathematics, Computer Science and Library and Information Science. The online application can be found in the How to apply section on each of the Research Degree pages listed above.
A PhD scholarship will provide:
- An annual award (£16,000 in 2020/21).
- Full tuition fee for Home/EU students. Applications from international applicants are welcome but the applicant must make appropriate arrangements to cover the difference between the international and home tuition fee.