New Jersey City University is offering qualified undergraduate and graduate International Students a merit scholarship of up to $1,000 per semester/ $2,000 per year. Scholarships are automatically awarded upon acceptance to NJCU
NJCU provides top-quality education to over 8,500 students who reflect the dynamism of the University’s metropolitan Jersey City location. It has challenging & renowned degree programs for the students.
- Applicants must be enrolled full time (at least 12 credits- undergraduate or nine credits- graduate).
- Applicants must be admitted and matriculated at NJCU.
- Applicants must have, or apply for, an F1 visa.
- Applicants must enter with and maintain a minimum 3.2 GPA.
- Applicants are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this education award, claimants must complete an I20 application at the University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for the studentship.