Applications are invited to apply for UNICEF Internship 2021. This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career at the world’s best organization and gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. UNICEF is currently working in more than 190 countries and in the world’s most challenging places to approach the children and young people in greatest need.
About Scholarship Institution
The purpose of the UNICEF Internship Program is to assist worldwide students who wish to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work and the United Nations system under the supervision of experienced UNICEF staff. This fully-funded internship program participants will receive a monthly stipend as well as Travel and living expenses. The Duration of the UNICEF Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
- Host Countries Multiple Countries (Varies)
- Organization: UNICEF
- Program Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- Eligibility: Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD Students
- Internship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of UNICEF Internship 2021:
- A Monthly Stipend will be provided.
- Travel and Visa Costs.
- Contribution towards living expenses.
- Contribution towards funding for the internship projects.
Eligibility Criteria of UNICEF Internship 2021:
- A candidate must be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D. program.
- A candidate must be proficient in any English, French, or Spanish Language.
- A candidate should have excellent academic performance in recent university/education records.
- A candidate must have no immediate relatives working with UNICEF.
- At least 18 years of Age.
The last date to apply for UNICEF Paid Internship 2021 varies, but the applications are now open, so don’t be late to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the UNICEF Internship, 2021, you are advised to visit the official website and find recently available opportunities.