Founded in 1994, Southern Cross University is ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings among the world’s top 100 young universities. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at Southern Cross University? Students have many chances at this institution to develop their skills and the possibility of work placements. The university has full-fledged campuses in Lismore, Coffs Harbour and the Gold Coast.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $15,000 Per Year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours), Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Speech Pathology, Bachelor of Occupational Therapy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a permanent Australian resident, a student with an Australian permanent visa or an International Student Visa.
- A commencing student
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Enrolled at Lismore or Coffs Harbour campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the statement of results or transcript, including details of the institute marking or grading system.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Southern Cross University will provide an award amount of $15,000 per year to the successful candidates in Australia.