TIGP is a Ph.D. degree program jointly organized by Academia Sinica and top national research universities in Taiwan. It provides an all-English and advanced research-orientated environment for educating young academic talents from Taiwan and abroad. It offers twelve sub-programs, and to learn more about a program of your interest, please select it from the list and proceed to the program’s introduction and requirements for admission.
Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- University: Academia, Sinica
- Degree level: MS/PhD, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Taiwan
- Last Date: 2 February 2021.
Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship (TIGP) 2021 for International Students is a Full Free Scholarship which will cover all the expense. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- The stipend of 12,500 US Dollar / Year will be given.
- Airfare Fare Tickets
- Visa Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Health Insurance
List of Available Study Fields:
Aspirants can select one of the academic field from given below study areas:
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- Molecular Science and Technology
- Nano Science and Technology
- Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
- Applicants other than Taiwan, China, Hong Kong are eligible to apply for TIGP Award.
- Candidate must have a Undergraduate Degree Certificate to apply for Master Degree.
- Masters Degree Certificate is required to apply for PhD Degree Program.
- Applicants who have only completed the Bachelor’s degree are normally admitted into the Master’s Program and then advanced to the Ph.D. program upon completion of Master’s courses.
- The test of English proficiency can be exempted for applicants who graduated from universities where English is the primary language of instruction.
You need following documents to apply for the Taiwan scholarship:
- Online Application form
- Updated CV or Resume
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Educational Documents (Transcripts or Degree one certified Copy)
- Statement of Purpose or Research Plan
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency Certificates from previous institute.
The last date to apply for the Taiwan International Graduate Program 2021 in Taiwan for International Students is 2nd February 2021.
How to Apply for Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Taiwan International Graduate Scholarship 2021. Visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details: