United Nations Scholarships
The United Nations Scholarships for different countries all over the world, check the list of fully Funded United Nations scholarships For Undergraduates and Post graduates
United Nations 2021-2022 Nippon Foundation Fellowship
Applications are open to apply for United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2021. Applicants Having Any Nationality are eligible for this United Nations Opportunity. 32 Institutes around the globe will host this event. You will stay 3 Months in New York and will spend 6 months in another country.There is No Registration Fee Needed. Applicants having Undergraduate, Graduate, Ph.D. degree or any other diploma age should be in between 25-40 years can apply for United Nations Nippon Scholars
Fully Funded Volunteering Opportunities at United Nation 2021-2022
The United Nations Volunteers(UNV) programme contributes to peace and development through volunteerism worldwide. We work with partners to integrate qualified,highly motivated and well supported UN volunteers into development programming and promote the value and global recognition of volunteerism. UNV is administered by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and reports to the UNDP/UNFPA/UNOPS Executive Board.
United Nations 2021 Internships | Free Certificate
The world looks to the United Nations (UN) for solutions to complex problems. The 40,000 staff work to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations and promote social progress, better living standards and human rights. To be effective in solving the world’s problems, the United Nations needs a diverse workforce contributing to these solutions. The Office of Human Resources fosters a dynamic, adaptable, mobile workforce, with the highest level of competence and integrity, to effectively and efficiently serve the mandates of the Organization.
The UN offers an exciting diverse and inclusive workplace. This internship provides a unique opportunity to work with colleagues of diverse background to solve a variety of problems. We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join the Organization. If you are selected, you will join a global intern cohort and make a real impact by working on challenging and rewarding projects.
United Nations 2021 Regional Course in International Law Programme for African Scholars
The United Nations is offering Regional Course in International Law open to academia and professionals from intergovernmental and non-governmental organizations and similar institutions engaged in international law activities in Africa.
The Regional Courses provide high-quality training by leading scholars and practitioners on a broad range of core subjects of international law, as well as specific subjects of particular interest to the countries in a given region. In addition, the interactive nature of the training allows the participants to share experiences and exchange ideas, which promotes greater understanding and cooperation on legal matters in the region.
The Regional Courses are intended to enable qualified professionals, in particular government officials and teachers of international law from developing countries and countries with emerging economies, to deepen their knowledge of international law and of the legal work of the United Nations and its associated bodies.
Aim and Benefits of UN ECA Fellowship Programme
- The selected Fellows must be available to travel to the assigned duty station as may be decided by ECA after the selection process;
- The selected Fellows will receive a return air ticket between his/her country of residence and the assigned duty station;
- The selected Fellows will receive a one-off settling-in grant of USD 3,000 and a monthly stipend of USD 3,000 each for the duration of the fellowship. Note that the final month stipend will only be paid upon submission of:
- A peer-reviewed fellowship research paper,
A comprehensive fellowship report, an approved final performance evaluation of
- A completed fellowship programme evaluation form and
- An exit boarding pass or immigration stamp showing that the fellow has departed the duty station and returned back to his/her home country, where both are not the same, at the end of the fellowship programme.
- A peer-reviewed fellowship research paper,
- The fellowship program is for six months but may be extended for a maximum of another six months.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations on inspira.un.org to apply
ALL SUBMISSIONS TO BE EMAILED TO: [email protected]