Global Presidential Scholarships in Lynchburg is pleased to announce fully funded scholarships for graduates and post graduates studies, is accepting Applicants all over the world into 2022/2023 academic session
The presidential scholarships program is design for undergraduate and post graduates and provide up-to $27000 fully funded.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: $27,000
Number of Awards: One
- Applicants must reside on campus and be enrolled full-time to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Applicants must have Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT/ACT) and/or proof of English language proficiency are not considered in the calculation for scholarships, but they may still be required in the admissions process.
About Scholarships Institution
The University of Lynchburg is a globally acclaimed private university where students develop better compassion for mankind and a growth attitude. Here, thought-provoking learning sparks personal and global transformation.
Why would you like to study at the University of Lynchburg? For those who desire to learn more about the world and themselves, the University of Lynchburg is an obvious choice. Students are encouraged to share their opinions and examine various points of view not as an afterthought, but as the initial step toward gaining more knowledge in this setting.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. International students are automatically considered for academic scholarships once they’re admitted to the University of Lynchburg. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT/ACT) and/or proof of English language proficiency are not considered in the calculation for scholarships, but they may still be required in the admissions process.
The University of Lynchburg will provide an award amount of $27,000 to the successful candidate for an undergraduate degree.