Pennsylvania State University is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the Ardeth and Norman Frisbey International Student Awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
These funding schemes will support both undergraduate and graduate education of talented overseas students enrolling in an academic program at any Penn State campus.
About Scholarship Institution
Founded in 1855, Penn State is a top-ranked research university and Pennsylvania’s sole land-grant institution, founded with a mission of high-quality teaching, expert research, and global service.
Why study at Pennsylvania State University? Faculty members work closely with local and regional employers to give students the real-world knowledge and skills to perform effectively in a rapidly changing and highly technical workplace.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Pennsylvania State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $1,500.00 each
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from across the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be all full-time graduate or undergraduate international students (holding non-immigrant status) enrolled in an academic program at any Penn State campus who have exhibited exemplary contributions furthering international understanding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply through the Frisbey Award Application Form for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to send the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, all the entrants are expected to have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Pennsylvania State University will provide the award amount of $1,500.00 each to the winning candidates during the program.