European Union Traineeship for international students expects from the trainees the ability of open-mindedness and a solution-oriented approach to European issues. Besides this, the trainees are also expected to be able to learn Commission’s methods to run an organization while benefiting humanity from its projects. Moreover, the Blue Book traineeship program is a stepping stone for the graduates to start their careers by learning from an international and multicultural work environment. The European Union Trainees by attending the meetings, answering citizen’s inquiries, and supporting management projects will get undoubtedly a splendid experience to pursue their better and bright careers.
The best traineeship program at Eu for the graduate students is an opportunity for them to work in a political and economic union of 27 European states. As this integral single market and entity have been established over the years by observing a standardized system of laws, the trainees will become well versed about the usage and implementation of these laws. European Union is a huge organization that deals no only with political and economic issues but also with security and defense. The organization has a lot of departments as bodies such as the European Commission’s Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection Department or ECHO in which the trainees under the European Commission traineeships program are being recruited.
European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- European Commission
EU Traineeship Duration:
- The duration of the EU internship is 5 months.
Benefits of the European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22
- The trainees will be getting a monthly allowance of € 1,229.32.
- The visa costs of the trainees will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure.
Eligibility Criteria of the European Union Traineeships Program 2021
- The students who have completed a standard 3 years of higher education degree of 180 credit hours or a complete bachelor’s cycle or equivalent degree can apply.
- The applicant must have an official confirmation from the university for the degree or must have a degree completion certificate.
- The applicant must not have any prior work experience in any EU Commission, body or agency, delegation, members of European Parliament, Advocate Generals at EUCJ.
- If the applicant has any prior experience with the above-mentioned, the experience must not exceed 6 weeks.
- The applicant must have a very good knowledge of any two EU official languages
- The candidates who have an international profile that is demonstrated through education, work, or volunteering experience abroad will get additional points.
- The candidates who have rare fields of study and have their papers and publications will be given priority with extra points.
How to apply for the European Union Traineeship Program 2021?
- In order to apply successfully, the candidates have to follow a three-step procedure.
- In the first step, the applicants have to get themselves registered on European Commission Authentication Service by an EU login.
- The new users have to create a profile.
- Once you have created your login account use your email or ECAS username to proceed.
- The second step is to complete your application.
- The applicant can save the application and can log back anytime.
- In the motivation section, the applicant has to introduce his/her choice of DG’s, services, or agencies.
- After completing the application the third step is the submission of the application.
- Read carefully before submission. Once you submitted the application form, you will not be able to work any changes.
- If the application is submitted completely, the applicant will receive a confirmation receipt along with a candidate number.
- In case you don’t receive a candidate number, go to your application homepage and resubmit your application.
- The applications have no need to submit any document with the application.
- Once you have proceeded to the first stage of the application you will then be required to submit proofs of your application statements.
- The application deadline for the European Union Traineeships Program 2021-22 is 31 August 2021 (12.00, midday, CET).