Applications are invited for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program which is awarded to International students who have an interest in pursuing a degree program at Stanford University, USA.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Successful applicants for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships will receive the following benefits:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition and associated fees
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford
Eligibility: To be eligible for Stanford University Knight-Hennessy Scholars Fellowships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in a full-time program
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must demonstrate they have a sufficient level of language ability to study their chosen course.
How to Apply: Prospective applicants can follow this link for more details on how to apply.