About Scholarships Institution
Saint Leo University is a leading private Roman Catholic liberal arts university in Florida ranked 26th in Regional Universities South. It is a non-profit organization that fosters a personal and inclusive community which educates, prepares, and develops students for success.
Why choose to study at Saint Leo University? Saint Leo University is one of the top-ranked universities in Florida with a century-long tradition of welcoming students of all faiths. Students gain training, expertise, and knowledge of high-demand fields with the help of its leading-edge learning technology, engaging classes focused on student success, and one-on-one faculty support along with the student to faculty ratio of 14:1.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Saint Leo University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes in any desired discipline at Saint Leo are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to a UG programme at Saint Leo and must be commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to make use of the university portal dedicated to applications and apply. International students are automatically considered for this award based on their application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Photocopy of the Biographical section of current passport
- Proof of Financial Ability to Pay
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of their home country.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- ELS – 112
- Duolingo – 105
The winning candidates will be awarded a sum of $3,000 by Saint Leo University towards the undergraduate programme fee.