Candidates are welcome to turn into a piece of the Global Wales Postgraduate financing for the scholastic meeting 2021/2022. The investigation program is coordinated via Cardiff University in a joint effort with the Welsh Government, Universities Wales, The British Council and the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales (HEFCW).
This prestigious scheme aims to support international students from Vietnam, India, the USA and the European Union who want to apply for the master’s degree programme at CU.
About Scholarship Institution
Cardiff University is situated in Cardiff, Wales, and is a public exploration college. This foundation appeared in 1883 and was joined in 1988 with the Institute of Science and Technology of the University of Wales.
Why learn at Cardiff University? The college has a world-driving exploration notoriety. It attempts to improve and prepare understudies ‘ capacities and believed abilities to be a fruitful individual in their lives. Furthermore, it likewise gives them the offices needed to would whatever they like to do.
- University: Cardiff University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 24
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam, India the USA and the European Union.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have submitted an application to study an eligible postgraduate programme at Cardiff University
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee-paying purposes.
How to Apply
- Admission Requirements: A selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS score for undergraduate 6.0 (No less than 5.5 in any component) and for postgraduate students 6.5 (No less than 5.5 in any component for MA or MSc).