Pursue your studies in USA. Good news! Harvard University MBA Scholarship is currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded MBA scholarship for international students. This scholarship covers financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship invite applications from international students who want to pursue MBA degree at Harvard University for academic year 2024-2025. MBA Scholarship will provide financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021. the foundation is Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals, creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different culture
- Level of Study: Masters (MBA)
- Institution(s): Harvard University
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Master of Business Administration
- Program Period: Two years.
- Deadline: May 31, 2025 (The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2025)
Harvard University MBA Scholarship will provide:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Eligibility Criteria for Harvard University MBA Scholarship
To qualify for Harvard University MBA Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
How to Apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship:
- Prepare your documents:
- CV with a photograph
- GMAT scores
- acceptance letter from your University
- Send a copy of your documents to: email@example.com
To know more about Harvard University MBA Scholarship, please visit the official website: