Nottingham Law School is gladly helping youthful understudies seeking after a LLM graduate degree through an energizing grant. It is a serious program that will give half global education cost of £7,550 for the 2020/21 scholarly year.
The target of this LLM South Asia grant is to give budgetary help to splendid South Asian understudies so they can satisfy their fantasy about concentrating abroad with no trouble.
About Scholarship Institution
Nottingham Law School is a lofty graduate school comprises of in excess of 100 full-time speakers and more than 2,500 understudies. As a piece of Nottingham Trent University, it spends significant time in various fields of training in law. The school offers a scope of undergrad LLB and postgraduate LLM degrees just as expert lawful training.
- University or Organization: Nottingham Trent University (NTU)
- Department: Nottingham Law School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,550
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South Asian candidates are invited to apply
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All South Asian countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nottingham Law School full-time LLM masters program
How to Apply
Applications are welcomed from those who are undertaking full-time LLM masters program at the school for the academic year of 2020-21. Ideal candidates must apply by filling this online application form and sending it at firstname.lastname@example.org.