Value of award
Awards of £8,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Number of awards
A number of awards are available.
Start date and duration
January 2021 for one year of study.
We will transform and support MBA candidates who have proven ability in business excellence. Our MBA Business Excellence Scholarships will reward MBA candidates who are results orientated, customer focused, and can demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
Further details on the administration of these scholarships can be found in our MBA Scholarships Regulations 2020 (PDF: 232 KB)
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- can demonstrate (through application and at interview) substantive managerial experience and good leadership potential for the future
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (normally 4 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
How to apply
No application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview for this Scholarship.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 191 208 1589