The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is offering an opportunity to Niger Deltans to pursue their post-graduate studies overseas. The scholarship is hosted by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) in Nigeria. In addition, it is applicable in the countries where the institutions are situated
About Scholarship Institution
As part of their Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content program of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities.
The NDDC Foreign Scholarship Application 2020 is available for pursuing the postgraduate program in the following professional disciplines:
- Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
- Management Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- ICT (Computer Science/Technology)
- First degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to
undertake a Master’s Degree program and a good Master’s Degree for PhD
candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of
the listed disciplines above, at a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to
How to Apply
The application must be made online at the Commission’s website with the
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter.
- Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from a recognized Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.