Opening date: Monday 23 November
Closing date: Monday 18 January at 16:00 UTC
Applications will open shortly for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships (QECS) – a unique opportunity to study a two-years Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
Aimed at students who are committed to creating change in their communities, the scholarships are a life-changing opportunity to experience a new country and culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime.
Through cultural exchange and academic collaboration, Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions to the shared challenges we face – both in their home countries and those that host them. As an active part of the Commonwealth network, scholars will help shape its future.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme 2021 Details:
- Country of Study: Commonwealth Countries
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: Commonwealth Countries Students
- Deadline: 18th January 2021.
Financial Benefits of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Living Expenses
- Return Economy Flights
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant
List of the Participating Countries:
Applicants can Choose selected courses from Participating countries top universities listed on the official website.
- To apply for the QECS Scholarships. The candidate must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold an undergraduate degree at the time of admission.
- There is No age Limit or Restriction.
- Each University may have specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
The application deadline to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 18th January 2021.