This scholarship is for students starting in September.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES OF RESIDENCE
All countries are eligible for this scholarship, funding or discount.
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- Subject Area
- All Subjects
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not eligible for this scholarship
- be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualification, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by the 7 July. Please note if you are awaiting final results then please let us know at [email protected]
Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
How to Apply
Applicants must have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course before submitting a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Students should in the first instance apply to RGU for an offer and then complete our online application form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University. Part-time students will have the financial award and discount applied pro-rata
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, scholarship or discount, will be applied. Only one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarships and Awards are for self-funding students only.
Leave a Reply