Founded in 1870, St. John’s is a Catholic and Vincentian university that equips students for success in both their personal and professional lives in the modern, interconnected world.
Why study at St. John‡s University? SJU offers a wide range of academic options and has a stellar reputation for developing outstanding students academically. There are numerous possibilities for students to develop their work ethic and locate employment in their field
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the opportunity is December 15. Late submissions will lead to rejection of the candidates.
- University: St. John‡s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Students must have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. John‡s University.
- Must be graduating from a Catholic high school by June 2022.
- Are first-time freshmen who will be entering St. John‡s University beginning with the fall 2022 semester
- Must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study; students enrolled in our five-year, joint degree programs will not be eligible for this award once they begin their graduate study.
- Award will be renewed for up to four years of undergraduate study as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required for the Catholic School Scholarship. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying in the US.
The St. John‡s University will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study and is automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. John‡s in the fall of 2023.