If you want to become a professional accountant and searching for a funding opportunity, then apply for the X CPA Australia international awards at the Swinburne University of Technology.
The educational award is accessible for talented students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
About Scholarship Institution
Swinburne is a world-class university creating social and economic impact through science, technology, and innovation. It has three domestic campuses in Australia and one international campus in Malaysia.
Why study at the Swinburne University of Technology? While studying at this university, students can get various opportunities for their bright future. Swinburne is helping students realize their potential and achieve their goals.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: A$2500
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality except Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) + Master of Professional Accounting (Extended).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Be an international applicant applying to study our PQP and Master of Professional Accounting (Extended) commencing in 2021.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, candidates must have to enroll in an approved course at the university, and after being enrolled, you will receive an email from the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that must be submitted together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the master’s program, they must have a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited institution.
- Language Requirement: you are an international student applying to study our Master of Professional Accounting (Extended), but don’t meet the required academic or English entry requirements.
This support will provide to all eligible students with:
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free access to CPA Australia’s career and soft skills seminars
- Internship opportunities for international students returning home after study tours of CPA Australia’s Melbourne offices