Eliminate the economic obstacles you are facing in your educational path. Apply for the International Remembrance Scholarships at Trent University and support your study in Canada.
The educational award is open for both domestic and international students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
About Scholarship Institution
Trent University was established in 1964 as one of Canada’s top universities and encouraged life-changing opportunities and careers at all levels. It ranks #3 in Canada for its undergraduate study.
Why study at Trent University? At Trent, students can have several clubs and organizations, including several theatre groups, social interest groups, newspapers, religious groups, political chapters, and academic societies, and Greeks, to obtain a life-changing experience.
Application Deadline: February 12, 2021
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this award applicant at Trent University, applicants need to take admission for an undergraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that, to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download the application form (in pdf or word format) and submit it to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the application time.
Trent University will provide award amounts of $10,000 to the successful candidates for the session 2021/2022.