The University of Southern Denmark enthusiastically anticipates applications from exceptional understudies for its PhD Position program for the scholarly year 2020/21.
The honor program is accessible for exceptionally energetic worldwide understudies to apply for a 3-year PhD program at the University of Southern Denmark.
About Scholarship Institution
The Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology is situated in Odense, the fundamental grounds of the University of Southern Denmark.
SDU gives world-class training and focused on a worldwide point of view at all levels. Here understudies will get happy with working both freely and inside a group.
- University: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: The Department of Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology and Environmental Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 3.378, – EURO
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Submissions are acceptable form all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for PhD study in the material constraints of the energy and climate transition.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Completed TEK PhD application form for 5+3 applicants.
- A motivational letter. Upload in the field called “Project description”.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae.