Students can take admission in any academic field and major offered by UNSW to undertake Postgraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover the Tuition Fee and Stipend. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and 3.5 Years for PhD Degree.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. This is the golden chance to study in the most prestigious university of Australia. You may also be interested in King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2020 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 Details:
- University: University of New South Wales
- Degree level: Master by Research, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: $28,597 / Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last date: Open.
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia for International Students will provide an amount of $28,597 per annum by University and Stipend funded by the Faculty, School or your Supervisor.
- Academic Transcripts
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Copy of valid Passport
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
- All International Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students must complete their undergraduate degree and have a degree certificate.
There is no last date to apply for International Research Scholarships at University of New South Wales, Australia.
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2021 in Australia. Visit the given below links for more details about application process.