This scholarship is for students starting in September.
ELIGIBLE COUNTRIES OF RESIDENCE
All countries are eligible for this scholarship, funding or discount.
Mode of Attendance
- On Campus
Mode of Study
- Full Time
- All Subjects
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not eligible for this scholarship
- be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualification, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by the 7 July. Please note if you are awaiting final results then please let us know at [email protected]
Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit.
How to Apply
This scholarship is closed for the September 2023 intake.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- University scholarship, financial award and discount will be awarded upon enrolment at the University. Part-time students will have the financial award and discount applied pro-rata
- Discounts will be awarded at the discretion of the University
- The most beneficial individual award for each student, the higher of the sum of the financial award, scholarship or discount, will be applied. Only one award can be held per offer
- RGU Scholarships and Awards are for self-funding students only.