Do you have a dream of studying in the UK? The time has come to execute your plans. Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences is proud to offer applications for 2024 FAO Scholarships for International Students
With a dedicated focus on Crop Production Engineering and Horticultural Engineering, this scholarship program is designed to elevate the academic and professional pursuits of individuals who show exceptional promise and dedication. The Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences – MATE, renowned for its commitment to agricultural and life sciences education, serves as the esteemed provider of this scholarship, ensuring a rich learning environment and a pathway to global agricultural expertise.
he Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences, formerly known as Szent István University, stands as a distinguished institution at the forefront of agricultural and life sciences education. Renowned for its commitment to excellence, the university has a rich history of providing top-tier academic programs and research opportunities. With campuses in Gödöll? and Budapest, the university is a hub for students aspiring to make significant contributions to the fields of agriculture, horticulture, and related sciences.
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted via email from January 15 to February 29, 2024.
- University or Organization: Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences – MATE
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master of Science
- Award: Full scholarship covering application and tuition fees, dormitory accommodation, subsistence costs, and health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited, subject to the minimum number of students being reached
- Nationality: Residents (nationality) of eligible countries
- The award can be taken in Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Chad, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Republic of Cabo Verde, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Science degree courses in Crop Production Engineering and Horticultural Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria: Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries, excellent school achievements, English language proficiency, motivation, good health, age preference for candidates under 30.
Understanding the Importance of Scholarship Awareness and Education
Scholarship awareness refers to the knowledge and understanding of the different scholarship programs that are available to students. It involves being aware of the eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines for each scholarship. On the other hand, scholarship education refers to providing students with the necessary information and resources to navigate the scholarship application process successfully.
Scholarship awareness and education are important because they help students overcome financial barriers to higher education. Many students come from low-income backgrounds and may not have the financial means to pay for college or university tuition fees. Scholarships provide these students with an opportunity to pursue their educational goals without incurring significant debt.
The Benefits of Scholarship Programs for Students
Scholarship programs offer a range of benefits for students, including financial, academic, and professional advantages.
How to Apply
For detailes, please read the following related documents:
- Application form
- ?????Course description and application procedure
- FAO – Hungarian Government Scholarship Programme 2024-2025
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health certificate issued by Medical Doctor (not earlier than 1 January 2024!)
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
For detailed information, interested applicants are advised to refer to related documents, including the application form, course description, and application procedure, available on the official FAO website. Queries can be directed to FAO at REU-Scholarship@fao.org.