The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship funded by the Ireland Government Scholarship. The Ireland Government Scholarship is open to International Student to Study Full-time Masters Doctoral Degree, Post Doctoral or (MS leading to Ph.D.) from the Irish Higher Educational Universities in any academic Discipline. The aim of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to bring outstanding students with the opportunity to learn from top Universities in their chosen area of interest.
About Scholarship Institution
The Classes will begin on 1st September 2021. All the Expenses will be covered by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and by the Department of Further and Higher Education. Courses will be conducted in English. The Ireland Government Scholarship is by interesting and Competitive Scholarship Program. Participants with any nationality from around the world can apply for the Irish Scholarship.
Approximately a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022. The Council typically Makes an investment in 280 New Postgraduate Scholarships in Ireland Every year. In 2019, a total of 1,193 Postgraduate Scholars, with over 5,000 individual scholarships for excellent research awarded to date. The Features of the Irish Government Scholarship is given below.
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, Doctorate (MS Leading to PhD)
- Eligible Regions: European Union & All Other Nationalities
- Deadline: 29th October 2020
Recently we have Published 20,000 List of Government Scholarships in 2020
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is a unique Opportunity that funds the Irish International Scholarship Holders across all disciplines.
The free education program provides opportunities to outstanding students with the opportunity to direct their own research at the early-career stage.
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline in the fields of:
- Social Science
- Must have a Bachelor’s, or an equivalent Degree For Masters.
- Must have a Bachelor’s, Masters Degree or the equivalent Degree For Doctoral Degree.
- Result awaiting students can also apply.
- If Undergraduate Examination results are not known at the time of application, the Council may make a provisional offer of a scholarship on condition that the scholar’s bachelor’s, or the equivalent, degree result is a first-class or upper second-class honours.
How to Apply
All the Applications Must be submitted Online before the Deadline. To apply for the Scholarship,